Tuesday 11 June 2024

Life in Russia today!


Greg Rees interviews Charles Bausman who fled from America to Russia after the 6 January 2021 insurrection.

Here are some of the things Charles, who describes himself as a “political refugee”, has said over the course of the last few years: (not in the interview above)
“Of all the people that have been arrested after Jan. 6... I might have been one of them had I not fled to Russia!” (17 July 2022)
“Russia is the last bulwark of humanity. If Russia leaves the world arena for any reason, without having stopped this appalling situation that we are facing in the West, there will be no hope.” (31 October 2022)
“If I went back to America today, there is a chance, I don’t know how large it is, it might be 5%, it might be 50%, I have no idea, but there’s a good chance that I could get thrown in jail, and would have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a lawyer or lawyers. They probably wouldn’t be able to get me out of there for a few years... We have a nice life here. We have an apartment and friends, and Russia is home to us in a way. But we want to live in America,”” (Interview with Mira Terada of the Foundation to Battle Injustice - November 2022)
“It has just become unattractive to live in the West!” (Interview with Maxim Grigoriev on his show 'The Truth Is With Us' - 13 July 2022)
“We have an apartment in Moscow, and I spend most of my time there. But... when I start to get tired, I come here. (Vladimir Oblast) In a week or two, I simply feel like a different person. I bathe in local reservoirs near the monastery. You know, things like that. Clean air, clean water.” (12 August 2022)
“People are so upset in America. People in power understand that if they let this go, it will be their end. So, they’re preparing to steal another election or do something.” ('The National Question' - 14 August 2022)
In a 50-minute panel discussion hosted by Parlamentskaya Gazeta, the official publishing arm of the Russian Federal Assembly, on 16 March 2023, Charles said “white men” are the main victims of the “woke” culture that had “penetrated our (American) society, our economy.”
“Move to Russia... It's normal here. There’s an opportunity to work. And most importantly, there will be an opportunity to own land,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment