Saturday 16 May 2020

Dr Dan Erickson blows the whistle!


"E.R. doctors now, my friends that I talk to say, 'you know, it's interesting, when I'm writing up my death report, I'm being pressured to add COVID!' Why is that?"
You heard it here, folks!

And lots of other places, no doubt. But perhaps not YouTube. It was recently removed from there. After 4.5 million viewings and the genie was along way out of the bottle, they took this, and other related videos, down.

After 11 years at YouTube, the censors booted me out of there last year. They no longer see to rate the unvarnished truth at that site. Anything that contravenes the official narrative is now taboo.

YouTube, which (like Twitter) started life as a 'free speech' forum, was bought by Google in 2006. Google was founded in 1996, it went public in 1998 and was first listed on the stock exchange in 2004. (At a valuation of $27 billion!)

Google's founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who still own the majority of the shares in the company, are both Jewish.

No comments:

Post a Comment