Monday 20 June 2016

In conversation with Baroness Hussein-Ece

If you want to know how one gets to be a Baroness these days, try studying fine art. (Wikipedia )

After college, you get a job as a librarian and become a Lib Dem councillor. At which point Islington Council will appoint you to the Race Equality Unit.

Just after this you somehow metamorphose into a senior NHS manager.

Then you get a top gong.

That's it. That's your career path.

Being of non-indigenous origin has nothing to do with it.

On 21 June 2016, I (and others) had this Twitter conversation with Baroness Hussein-Ece.

The lady's interest waned at this point.

Not sure why.

3 comments:

  1. 8 abbotsbury way lowerham Plymouth devon pl22hs csis zerzetsunghelpme mi6 stops my mail calls emaisl to go to address tell them I need help samy mcloughlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay at the DI centre Calgary Canada csis will not let me leave Canada ,sammymcloughlin ,ne505944b helpme zerzetsung torture Calgary 8 Abbotsbury way lowerham Plymouth Devon pl22hs uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay at th di Calgary Canada cvsis will not let me leave Canada and wanst me to work for them irefue to comply torture sound devive zerzetsen ,first they befriend you they csis then frame you up to blackmail you to be a human lab rat.

    ReplyDelete