Wednesday 19 March 2014

Sheriff of Nottingham times

On 20 October 2012, The Independent quoted the comedian, Paul O'Grady, aka, Lily Savage, thus:
"There was physical abuse; they were brutal... I'd never let my kids near a Christian Brother... The Catholic Church has no right to wag the finger at gay people. How can we respect a church that has encouraged paedophiles by moving them from one parish to another, free to carry on again?...

It's Sheriff-of-Nottingham times: 'What do the working classes eat? Pasties. Let's tax those. Where do they go on their holidays? In static caravans. We'll tax them.' I didn't notice a tax on polo mallets. I loathe Cameron; I loathe Osborne. We didn't vote them in and yet here they are deciding for us. I'd like to see their heads on spikes on Tower Bridge. Seriously. I'd sleep well...

Why aren't the bankers in the dock? The working classes are suffering in this country. They're a joke in the media – they're portrayed as chavs and rioters."
As regards the hacking scandal, Paul said this:
"I don't want to wade through Murdoch's sewer... He says he was unaware. Bollocks. His name's over the door, he knows what goes on with his staff."
Paul O'Grady, who is a left-wing homosexual, is an unlikely ally. However, when he gets it right, just as Tony Benn does below, I am happy to quote him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment