Saturday 15 February 2014

Your benefits system is crazy, it's sick!

On 14 February 2014, Romanian immigrant, Rudi Ion, was quoted thus by The Daily Mail:

“Your benefits system is crazy, I would actually say it was sick. Of course Romanians will settle in Britain if they get this kind of money. It is like walking down the road and seeing a sack full of cash that has been dropped, picking it up and no one saying anything…

If my people bring more children in, or have more children here, there are more benefits. So, of course, they have babies…

I made my way by pick-pocketing, thieving and other small crimes. I was put into prison or arrested by the police in Norway, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Italy, France, Austria and Germany before I arrived here… But I don’t do bad things anymore because I am not poor and live on your benefits…

I came to Nottingham to stay with a cousin and found a good private accountant who told me how to claim the benefits. I soon brought over my family, too. I have never been told to look for work by the job centre. I have never called back there after I got the National Insurance number. Why would I want a real boss when I get £300 put into my bank account each week for nothing?

There is the child benefit of £170 a month… I sing ‘God praise your Queen Elizabeth’ every day, because we have arrived in heaven… When I was in the rest of Europe, I never got benefits…

Each bus that comes from Romania is full of people coming to live here. Each plane has 20, 30 or 40 of these passengers on board, and we Roma are also driving here by private car… You will get more people when the weather gets to spring…

It is political strategy to say there are few Romanians arriving in the UK… They do not count the numbers because they dare not. They need the matter to remain a secret…

We will sell our last possessions, even the TV, to buy the £120 plane ticket to get here… We Romanians can go anywhere we want in Europe now but, of course, it is only Britain that pays us to live. Of course, we want to be here. I will only run away when your country starts sinking under the weight of people, which will happen one day.”

The Mail’s Sue Reid added:

“Rudi Ion struggles to count up the children from his huge Romanian clan who now call Britain home. It could be 100, he tells me. ‘I’ve got 25 cousins all living around Nottingham, each with three or four kids,’ he adds with a loud laugh…

Rudi… doesn’t seem surprised when I tell him that a recent controversial report from the Office for National Statistics shows that more than 25 per cent of children born in England and Wales in 2011 were to foreign mothers, up 16 per cent on the decade before. The highest number — 2.93 children per family on average, were the offspring of Romanians...

He turns to the big TV set on the wall in the overcrowded living room. It is blaring out the news from a Romanian TV channel showing six-foot snowdrifts in Bucharest. As Rudi points to the chilly scenes, he asks frankly: ‘Who would want to be there when you look after us so well here’?”

Is there anyone out there who still believes we live in a democracy? 

You do? When, for more than fifty years, they've ignored our wishes on immigration and filled our country full of asocietal alien parasites like these? When seventy percent of all our laws are forced upon us by unelected EU bureaucrats?

When they privatised everything and just about everything that was once entirely British is now owned and run by foreigners? When nine out of ten of all the new jobs created during New Labour's time in office went to foreigners? When the foreigners they deliberately impose upon us riot and behave much more criminally that we do? When they hand out £12billion a year in foreign aid as they DELIBERATELY allow the Somerset Levels and beyond to flood?

A democracy? We live in a democracy?

What planet are you f***ing on?

1 comment:

  1. My goodness that leftie picture looks just like Gerald Kaufman who on Traitor Galloway's Sputnik programme on RT today has just used, almost word for word, the same phrase he was quoted in the Telegraph in 2009 as using concerning his deceased grandmother "My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town. A German soldier shot her dead in her bed. My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza." It is as though he has learned that comment off by rote. Must be something to do with his self diagnosed obsessive compulsive disorder which saw him "misappropriate" thousands and thousands of British taxpayers money. How exactly Gerald knows his grandmother was shot by a lone German soldier in Poland when he as a boy was with his immigrant parents in Britain at the time wasn't questioned by maggot Galloway.

    ReplyDelete