Friday 21 June 2013

Paul Weston: I am a racist!

On 19 June 2013, Liberty GB leader, Paul Weston, said this in London:
My name is Paul Weston and I am a racist. I know I'm a racist because I'm told I'm a racist by a great deal of people. The hard Left think I'm a racist, the Labour Party thinks I'm a racist, Conservatives think I'm a racist, Liberal Democrats think I'm a racist, the BBC thinks I'm a racist. So I must therefore be a racist.

Why am I a racist? It's very simple: I wish to preserve the culture of my country, I wish to preserve the people of my country, and in doing so that makes me a designated racist in today's society...

In order to be termed a racist thirty or forty years ago, you had to actively dislike foreign people. I don't dislike foreign people. What I do like, what I love, is my country, my culture and my people, and I see them under a terrible threat at the moment.

Britain is a very small country... and we are simple being overwhelmed. Our schools can't cope, our hospitals can't cope, very little can cope any more. Our welfare system is on the verge of buckling as well. So if I want to defend what I grew up in, what I was born into – my country, my British culture, my heritage and my history – I am apparently, according to absolutely everybody today, a racist...

I'm probably also an Islamophobe. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. Now I don't have an irrational fear of Islam. I look around the world today, at Syria at the moment, almost a hundred thousand people have been killed in the last two years, where Shia Muslims are slaughtering Sunni Muslims and vice versa, I look at places like Indonesia, Egypt, and China and the Philippines – everywhere you look you see problems with Islam. And there's violence. They are, dare I say it, to really reinforce my racist credentials, a thoroughly savage political and religious ideology...

I would like to know if I'm able to say certain things about it. Do I think for example that stoning adulteresses to death is something we should welcome in this country? Well I don't think it is. Therefore, I'm guilty of religious hatred by saying it. Do I think homosexuals should be hanged from cranes? No I don't, I think it's backward, I think it's savage, and I think the people that do it are beyond the pale, quite frankly...

We have a huge problem in this country, that is not going to go away, it is going to get worse and worse and worse. We as a people are declining, as a demographic, and the Islamic population is growing nine times faster than any other; and when I look to the future I see a full-blown religious civil war occurring in this country. 

The unthinkable things that are going on in somewhere like Syria today will happen in this country before 2040, certainly before 2050. I don't want Britain to turn into a country like that. So I'm going to denounce Islam as a backward, savage political and religious ideology, and to hell with what anybody thinks about that, because if we don't do something about it, we are going to be involved in something that most people can barely even begin to imagine in Britain.

Babies are beheaded in towns in Syria. The idea this could happen in somewhere like Surbiton, or even Eaton Square, is simply impossible to think for most people but it is going to happen, it really is going to happen. So we need to denounce it for what it is. And we need to start mounting some sort of defence against it.

But the trouble with mounting a defence against it is that you get hit with the 'racist' accusation... So here's the thing... if I want to avoid a civil war happening in my country, I am prepared to accept being called a racist; and you should be prepared to accept being called a racist as well.

Let's all just say, 'Yes, we're dreadful, dreadful racists,' and let's start denouncing an ideology that is the most primitive, backward, savage ideology that we've wilfully imported into this country – by the Left, by people like Tony Blair, he did it deliberately in order to undermine our culture, our people, our country, my country. They did it deliberately – and then they said you're no allowed to actually argue with us about this.

Well I'm arguing with you about this Mr Blair. And I'll tell you something: you ... repealed the treason laws shortly after you came into power. I think you committed treason, Mr Blair. I think you committed treason when you said, we are going to import the Third World in order to 'rub the noses of the right in diversity.' For me, that's treason.

Your principal duty was to uphold the best interests of the people of this country. The idea that you deliberately set out to undermine us and to subvert us is an act that's criminal... One day Mr Blair, you will be tried for treason, along with the rest of your Cabinet and every single high-ranking Labour politician that allowed this criminal act to happen...

It doesn't matter that you can perhaps prosecute me for 'racism' or inciting religious hatred. I don't believe in that. I believe only in one thing: the defence of my country, the defence of my people, the defence of my culture. And everything else can just go to hell."


Just about sums it up, don't you think?

Anyone who isn't wholly aboard the immigrants-are-fab-and-so-much-better-than-us battle wagon is a 'racist.' Yeah. I guess. I'd be a racist too. Even though I don't 'dislike foreign people' either.

You know what's really, really interesting and, I think, instructive? All of the sneering, snarling PC politicians who have done their damnedest to convince you that Mr Weston, me and people like us are the worst people in the world, just because we don't want the foreigner displacing us from our own ancient stamping grounds? Well, how come the very same politicians think it's OK to go slaughtering him when he's minding his own business in his own back yard?

I mean, I did everything in my power to stop the Iraq War happening before it began. I'd bet any money that Paul Weston wasn't up for it either. Certainly the vast majority of British Nationalists were dead set against it.

Bottom line, ladies and gentlemen, is this: the people you've let slither to the top of the greasy pole during the course of the last half-century or so are a***holes. A***holes who couldn't give a monkey's toss about you.

Paul Weston's not an a***hole. And, for that matter, neither I, nor the vast majority of decent folk the PC Crowd routinely label 'racist', are a***holes ither.

More Paul Weston observations can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Trenton Oldfield is being deported for..wait for it...disrupting the Boat Race.Two black immigrants butcher a man in public FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THAT HE IS WHITE and not a word from our corrupt judiciary.Saint Stephen of Eltham is again on the news with M.P.'s calling for another inquiry into how the police handled the case in 1993.Lawrence was a black thug who was murdered by white thugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kevin. I heard rumours along the way that Stephen Lawrence wasn't necessarily as lily-white as he was painted. However, though the bloke he was with seemed to have a bit of form, I never noted anything murky worth repeating about Stephen. If you know better perhaps you could post it here.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete