Monday 3 July 2006

19 feral dogs!


On 23 November 2008, The News of the World told us the story of 'Jane,' who was just 14 when she was attacked by up to 19 members of the Kingzhold Boys gang in Hackney.

Jane said:

"One of the gang pulled out a knife and told me if I didn’t do what they wanted, they would stab me up. They were pushing it into my throat. I was crying and pleading with them. At that point, A LADY WALKED PAST US IN THE FLATS and I made a run for it. But the leader came after me. He struck me hard on the head, put me in a headlock again and started dragging me down the road...

THEY PUNCHED ME, KICKED ME, SMASHED MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL, STRIPPED ME AND SLAMMED ME ONTO MY BACK. More gang members were arriving by the minute. THEY WERE LOUD AND JEERING. They asked me if I was a virgin. WHEN I TOLD THEM I WAS, THEY LAUGHED AND SAID I WASN’T GOING TO BE ONE ANY MORE."
The News of the World added:

"In the shadows of a grimy tower block, the baying mob swarmed all over the sobbing schoolgirl LIKE FERAL DOGS and savagely stole her childhood. Again, and again, and again, they took turns to violate her 14-year-old innocence at knifepoint. THERE WERE 19 OF THEM...

In BROAD DAYLIGHT, she was dragged around THREE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and repeatedly attacked.

AT LEAST FIVE PASSING WITNESSES TURNED THEIR FACES THE OTHER WAY while the 19 gang-members aged between 13 to 16 fell upon their prey. Earlier this month nine of the adolescent SAVAGES were convicted of kidnapping and raping Jane.

The spark for their monstrous brutality was a simple schoolgirl remark she made to a pal, telling her she was right to think about ditching her boyfriend. But that boyfriend was a member of a notorious gang called THE KIGSHOLD BOYS IN HACKNEY and, when what Jane had said was reported back to him, her fate was sealed.

'The ring leader’s girl and I were school friends,' says Jane. 'I said I didn’t think he was right for her. But she told him what I’d said.'

Jane shivers with fear in her chair in the safe house she rarely leaves. She has become a virtual prisoner here because of post-traumatic stress disorder. The physical scars have healed but the fear remains. It is evident in her voice as she relives, in her own words, the chilling nightmare that began in March 2007.

'I bumped into her boyfriend after our chat and he accused me of trying to break up his relationship,' she said. 'He went to hit me but a lad with him stopped him. I was very frightened. Soon people were telling me the gang were going to get me.
The day it happened I was walking home from my cousin’s after school. As I turned the corner, the ring leader was waiting with three friends. They pinned me to a fence. Then the leader put me in a headlock and told me I was coming with them.'

Jane was marched into a block of flats on the rundown Parkside estate yards from her home. She was hurled under the stairs and ORDERED TO PERFORM ORAL SEX ON ALL FOUR YOUTHS... At that moment she could have been saved the horror that lay ahead at the next location, a small block of flats in Skipworth Road.

'It was so obvious I was in distress,' she says. 'I was crying, in a headlock and surrounded by four boys. But on the way WE PASSED A FATHER WITH TWO CHILDREN AND ANOTHER TWO MEN. NONE OF THEM CAME TO HELP. THEY JUST LOOKED THE OTHER WAY. I was taken up the stairs of the next block to a first-floor landing. They threw me into a corner and again the sex acts started. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD KILL ME IF I DIDN’T.

Then one of them, who had a bike with him, told me to take off my tracksuit bottoms or he’d put me in hospital. I was shaking so hard. I WAS ONLY JUST GONE 14. Mum had only just started letting me go out close to home on my own. When I wouldn’t take my bottoms off, THE RING LEADER PUNCHED ME IN THE EYE WHILE THE OTHERS KICKED MY LEGS AND LOWER BODY.

Then the bike boy slammed me onto the concrete floor on my back and, as THE OTHERS HELD ME DOWN, HE RAPED ME.

ONE OF THEM WAS TRYING TO VIDEO IT ON HIS MOBILE. I was crying because it was hurting so much—but THE RING LEADER JUST LAUGHED.'

Then came another chance to save her - A WOMAN WALKED PAST THEM INTO ONE OF THEIR FLATS. 'They threw a jacket over me and told me to shut up as she went past. Then they said I could go. I pulled my tracksuit bottoms on and ran. But they were playing with me—they ran after me and caught me.'

Now battered Jane was dragged to a 10-storey tower block on the grim Frampton Estate. She says: 'More gang members arrrived. ALL OF THEM WERE ON THEIR PHONES CALLING OTHERS UP. THEY WERE SURROUNDING ME, LAUGHING AND WHOOPING. THEY WERE LIKE A PACK OF HUNTING DOGS…

We went past a woman and she mouthed to me, ‘are you all right?’ I shook my head and I KNOW SHE SAW THE FEAR IN MY EYES. I THOUGHT SHE WOULD GET HELP—BUT SHE NEVER DID. I was taken to the ninth floor of the tower block where I was thrown onto the landing. ANOTHER GANG MEMBER PULLED A KNIFE OUT AND I WAS FORCED INTO MORE SEX ACTS WITH FIVE OTHERS. I was like a zombie.

In the end, THERE WERE 19 THERE. THEY WERE ALL LAUGHING AND ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER, CALLING ME A SLAG AND A ‘HEADCHICK’. SOME WERE PUNCHING ME. I WAS SLAMMED AGAINST THE WALL SIX TIMES. There were so many grabbing at me, pulling my clothes off. I’d reached the point of giving up. I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE.

Then I recognised a boy I’d known for years, I felt relieved. HE WAS A FRIEND. BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM TO HELP ME, HE LOOKED AT ME HARD AND SAID, ‘NO, I’M WITH MY BOYS NOW’. I will never forget that. Then I was forced into a sex act with him too and then with others. If I refused they smashed my head against the wall’…

Jane spent 10 hours at the police station where she was swabbed for DNA…

Then came the aftermath. ‘At first I was so ashamed about what had happened to me, all I wanted to do was lie on my bed crying for hours and cuddle my pink teddy, Pinkie. I wanted to be a little girl again.’

Still the swaggering young rapists haunted her, THEY EVEN PROUDLY SCRATCHED THEIR GANG’S NAME ABOVE THE NINTH-FLOOR LIFT WHERE SHE WAS LAST ATTACKED.

‘FOR A YEAR BEFORE THE COURT CASE, MY FAMILY WERE THREATENED,’ Jane says. ‘The boys who raped me smashed up a car they thought was my stepfather’s. They would pass by my home and send threatening messages through friends. We had to move to a safe house. We had to leave our life and friends behind and start over.’

IT WAS THE PRICE JANE PAID FOR JUSTICE…

Nine gang members, including the leader and bike boy, both 16, were convicted at Snaresbrook Crown Court of rape, kidnap and false imprisonment. They will be sentenced next month.

Jane is already serving her sentence, ONE WHICH WILL NEVER END. ‘I’VE HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS,’ she admits. ‘I would dig a knife into my wrist, but I could never go through with it because it would seem like they had won. I STARTED SELF-HARMING. That has gone but I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES’…

Jane has turned 15 but has to be home schooled. ‘I wish I could be like other teenagers,’ she says. ‘I can’t even make friends because I can’t leave the house. It’s like I’ve stopped growing up. I depend on my mother for everything… THOSE BOYS RUINED MY PAST. Only I can allow them to ruin my future. One day, I will have a life again'."
Oh, they and their political masters will ruin your future too, Jane, if you let them.

If you want your country back you’re going to have to fight for it. What happened to you is the result of 60 years of careful planning by our political overlords. 60 long years of immigrant-first, indigenous-last propaganda, lies, intimidation and a plethora of treacherous anti-Brit legislation led up to your ordeal, Jane. You are not the first to suffer thus and you won’t be the last.

If you want the 'broad sunlit uplands' that Churchill promised us you are going to have to be brave enough to admit that the politicians, the press, the PC Crowd, and the Fat Cat businessmen that own them all, were lying to you all along. You are going to have to find the courage to admit that those who encouraged the Kingshold Boys to become what they are were lying when they insisted that we, the very people who would have protected you from this terrible fate, were the worst people in the world.

Your parents believed the lies, so did your grandparents. They kept on trusting the animals at the top of tree as they shipped in the animals at the bottom. They kept on hoping that someday the politicians would wake up and realise how much those who had voted them into power were suffering. They kept on believing the political party that used to stand up for the British poor would do so again.

The establishment always knew how awful it was becoming for us, Jane. Do you think that when the powers-that-be read about your story in The News of the World that, all of a sudden, they are going to stop doing what they do? Oh no, when they read about such things, the worst of them nod their heads appreciatively and smirk. Such things are a sign that they are winning!

In December 2008, O'Neil 'Hitman' Denton, (above) and (clockwise from left) Weiled Ibraham, Yusuf Raymond, Jayden Ryan, Cleon Brown, Jack Bartle and Alexander Vanderpuije and two others who cannot be named were all convicted of rape and false imprisonment.

On 5 December 2008, The Daily Mail told us this: ('Jane' in the original News of the World article is now 'Jenny' in the Mail's version)

"Jenny knew Denton's girlfriend. She had made the mistake of telling her that she did not like him. When the two subsequently fell out, the girlfriend told Denton what Jenny had said. In a different place, the bad feeling between them would probably have ended in nothing more serious than an argument.

But she lived in Hackney, East London, where a recent internal police report highlighted the growing menace of 'predatory' gangs intent on 'committing the most disgusting acts of violence'. Denton was the leader of such a gang - the Kingzhold Boys...

Here, like in many other areas of Britain, A BURGEONING UNDERCLASS OF YOUTHS - DEVOID OF ANY SENSE OF RIGHT OR WRONG - EXIST OUTSIDE OF CONVENTIONAL SOCIETY'S MORAL BOUNDARIES... Violent, degrading group sex, if not gang rape, is often a rite of passage for members or 'soldiers' as they style themselves - such as losing your virginity or going to the pub would be for other young men. The opposite sex is almost always treated as sexual prey.

What is becoming increasingly clear is THAT WHAT HAPPENED IS FAR FROM UNCOMMON... In Billericay, Essex, in January, a 16-year-old was gang-raped and had acid poured over her in an attempt to destroy evidence, detectives say. The following month, a 17-year-old was subjected to a similar ordeal at a park in Croydon.

This year, detectives launched an investigation after a young mother was drugged and sexually assaulted by teenagers in front of her children and the footage posted on YouTube. Around one in 15 of all rapes in London are gang rapes involving three or more attackers, according to latest Metropolitan Police statistics.

There were 126 in 2006, 91 in 2007 and 85 so far this year. But THE FORCE SAYS 'THESE OFFENCES MAY BE UNDER-REPORTED'. IN OTHER WORDS, THE PHENOMENON MIGHT BE FAR MORE WIDESPREAD. THE MAJORITY OF VICTIMS - 60 PER CENT - WERE WHITE...

Scotland Yard identified certain characteristics among attackers. AROUND 40 PER CENT OF SUSPECTS WERE DESCRIBED AS AFRO-CARIBBEAN. A FURTHER 13 PER CENT WERE OF INDIAN OR PAKISTANI APPEARANCE. OFFICERS INSIST THAT THIS IS NOT A RACE ISSUE...

MOST PERPETRATORS ALREADY HAD CONVICTIONS FOR STREET CRIME and were aged between 15 and 21... THEIR FAMILIES, if that is the right word, DIDN'T SEEM TO KNOW OR, IT SEEMS, CARE ABOUT THE LIVES THEY WERE LEADING. Most are in denial about their behaviour. SOME OF THE MOTHERS WE SPOKE TO EVEN BLAMED JENNY for getting their sons into trouble with the law...

'I joined the Kingzhold Boys because we got respect for going around together,' says Peter Adeleye... 'Everyone has got a point to prove. Everyone has got a score to settle. And THERE IS NO REMORSE. IF YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME THEY WON'T HESITATE TO STAB OR BLAST YOU'.

Or gang-rape a 14-year-old girl. The families of the boys who subjected Jenny to a two-hour ordeal in Hackney say that they do not recognise this picture of their sons. 'I didn't understand a lot of what they were saying in court'.. said the mother of the 15-year-old who cannot be identified... SHE MOVED TO BRITAIN FROM MOROCCO 18 YEARS AGO. 'He told me he was there, but he didn't touch the girl.'

Physically, perhaps. But he was there, and at one point he stopped Jenny escaping. Then, before the case came to trial, Michael was arrested for 'witness intimidation'. He is believed to have sent Jenny a text message threatening to 'beat her up' and calling her a 'slut'...

Michael's background is depressingly familiar: HIS FATHER LEFT HOME LONG AGO; HIS UNEMPLOYED MOTHER SPEAKS LITTLE ENGLISH. She also has a teenage daughter and 14-month-old baby son...

Police believe he... may have been the target of a drugs turf war together with Jayden Ryan, another of the youths convicted of raping Jenny...

RYAN'S FATHER IS NOT LISTED ON HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE. When we contacted his shop assistant mother Debbie, 36, her response was truly shocking.

Yes, Jayden, 'DRANK AND SMOKED CANNABIS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO'. But, no, he never touched Jenny. How did she know? Because her son had told her - 'He says HE'S JUST P***** OFF BECAUSE HE SAYS HE DID NOT EVEN GET A 'B*** J**'! It would be difficult to think of a more offensive - or insensitive - comment from the mother of someone who had just been convicted of gang rape and is facing years behind bars.

One of the youngest boys in this terrible story, it emerges, is Cleon Brown. He was just 13 at the time. He lives with his mother Dione, stepfather and 13-year-old sister... 'He knew Jenny probably the best out of all of them,' says Mrs Brown. 'He even went to a party at her house.' She said her son had told her it was O'Neil Denton who was troubling Jenny. He had even tried to help her by offering to walk her home. 'Cleon tried to help her and this is how she repays him,' Mrs Brown protested.

Jenny's testimony reveals she did, indeed, beg Cleon Brown for help when she recognised his face on the stairwell. 'Cleon, Cleon, can you help me? Please, I want to get out of here,' she pleaded. 'I don't want to be here.' And Cleon said: 'I can't because I am with my boys now. I can't help you.'

When Jenny tried to get up and leave, Cleon Brown put his arm out to stop her. THEN HE FORCED HER TO TAKE PART IN A SEX ACT."
After I introduced the information cited above in one forum, a gentleman called Wedgewood wondered thus:

"Isnt this a bit sick? Using this tragedy to make political points? Just wondering."
To which I replied:

"If people like me had been allowed to warn the British people of the dangers, if the PC Crowd hadn't done their destructive best to prevent us from warning all the Jennies, 'this tragedy' would never have occurred.

'A bit sick', he says. My trying to warn the Jennies-to-come of the danger is a bit sick? Re you for real? Only a paid-up member of the PC Crowd could ever say such a thing.

'Political points?' Here's a political point for you, Wedgewood. The Kingzhold Boys raped Jenny. The immigrant raped Jenny. Those who brought the immigrant in against the will of the indigenous population raped Jenny. New Labour raped Jenny. Old Labour raped Jenny. The Conservatives, the Lib Dems, the media darlings and the fat cat businessmen and financiers that own them all, raped Jenny. Oh, and, of course, the PC Crowd and those who try to make me out to be a bad guy for highlighting the crimes of the immigrant, also raped Jenny.

I did not rape Jenny. The British National Party, the National Front, the British Peoples' Party, England First and all the other Nationalist parties and organisations who would put the British people first in the land that they made, DID NOT RAPE JENNY!

That, Wedgewood, is a political point."
Here are a few simple questions for all the Janes and Jennies out there and all of those who love them.

If those who care for the British had been in charge since the end of WWII, do you think that the animals who did what they did to you would have been here to do it? If those who care were voted into power tomorrow, do you really think that any more Janes and Jennies would be allowed to suffer as you did? If those who care were in charge, what do you think would happen to your tormentors and the treacherous politicans who put them a long way ahead of you?

Here's the final question: you remember all of those people who passed by without stopping to help you? Which of the following could none of them possibly have been? A politician; a media darling; a fully paid-up member of the PC Crowd; a Fat Cat or a British Nationalist?

When all of the young women and girls who have been subjected to similar ordeals in these foul, politically correct times can answer these questions honestly, that’s when we get our country back.

Check out THE ROCHDALE PAEDOPHILES and A Woman Raped Every Ten Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment