Friday 2 January 2015

You cannot say 'Merry Christmas!'

In November 2011, Lebanese cleric, Abu Musaab Wajdi Akkari, wagged his finger thus:

“You cannot say Merry Christmas… You say Merry Christmas and congratulations on your false religion, congratulations on your false understanding of life, you are congratulating them on the most evil of shirk (worship of anyone/anything other than Allah) …
This is worse than fornication and drinking alcohol AND KILLING SOMEONE! Because you are approving of the biggest crime ever committed by the children of Adam!”

This is what New Labour 'sent out search parties' looking for. 

This is what they needed in order to be able to 'rub the right's nose in diversity' and 'open up the UK to mass immigration.'

This is one very telling way not just the Labour Party but LibLabCon as a whole intend to enrich us from the history books before the century is out.

The Islamic proscription set out above was posted to the Internet on 6 November 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I am deeply offended about his comments of my Religion.
    a] can I take him to court for Religious, Racial and Hate speech. plus would I be able to claim compensation for hurt feelings?
    ============================================================
    What would his reaction if I was to state that Mohammed was a] a Paedophile. b] was a murderer. c] ran a protection racket and not a religion.
    If I did at the least the police would prosecute me and at the worst I would be killed for stating the truth.

    ReplyDelete