Thursday 31 July 2014

The next kid to be hurt will be yours!

The video below shows an Israeli mob in Tel a Viv celebrating the deaths of Palestinian children on 26 July 2014.

A partial translation of the chant gives us this:
“In Gaza there’s no studying, No children are left there, Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé.

Tomorrow there’s no school in Gaza, they don’t have any children left.”


The mob also condemns Knesset members, Ahmed Tibi and Haneen Zoabi, both of whom are Arabs and Israeli citizens, thus:
"Tibi – Ahmed Tibi I wanted you to know The next kid to be hurt will be your kid I hate Tibi I hate Tibi the terrorist. Tibi – is dead! Tibi – is dead! Tibi – is dead...

In Gaza there’s no studying No children are left there, Olé, olé, olé-olé-olé...

Zoabi, this here is the Land of Israel This here is the Land of Israel, Zoabi This here is the Land of the Jews I hate you, I do, Zoabi I hate all the Arabs...

Gaza is a graveyard! Gaza is a graveyard! Gaza is a graveyard! Gaza is a graveyard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment