Monday 29 July 2013

Israel is a Nazi state! Goldman Sachs needs to be executed!

Following the Israeli invasion on Gaza, which began on 27 December 2008, the comedy actress, Roseanne Barr, said this on her own blog three days later:
“Israel will attack any boat carrying doctors and medical supplies. ISRAEL IS A NAZI STATE. The Jewish Soul is being tortured in Israel.

The destruction of the Jews in Israel has been assured with this inhuman attack on civilians in Gaza.”
Roseanne, as you might imagine from her screen persona, is entirely happy to speak out in matters that concern her. On 1 October 2011, after voicing her opinions at the 'Occupy Wall Street' protests, she said this on The Keiser Report (14mins into the video):
“I ended up speaking there to announce my candidacy of Presidency of these United States as well as Prime Minister of Israel...
If corporations are people then GOLDMAN SACHS NEEDS TO BE EXECUTED FOR PREMEDITATED MASS MURDER, TERRORISM, MAYHEM AND GRAND LARCENY…

Part of my platform is, of course, that the guilty must be punished and that WE CAN NO LONGER LET OUR CHILDREN SEE THE GUILTY GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Because it teaches them that they don’t have to have any morals and as long as they have guns and are bullies that they’ll win. And I don’t think that’s a good message.

I do say that I AM FOR THE RETURN OF THE GUILLOTINE and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty… I first would allow the guilty bankers the ability to pay back anything over $100 million personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount then they should go to the re-education camps and IF THAT DOESN’T HELP THEN BE BEHEADED.”
She also said this:
"I will make war illegal and I’ll kick out the Fed… I advocate a return to farming and I have put most of my personal wealth into returning America to be the breadbasket of the world… I advocate organic farming… an end to the MonSatan (Monsanto) Corporation that is poisoning the web of life.”
Lovely. Rosie may be a Jew but, apart from her take on drugs and one or two other bits and pieces, the coincidence in our outlook is remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment