Monday 5 July 2021

A funeral director aware of excess death or lack of it? Surely not...

John O'Looney, the owner of Milton Keynes Family Funeral Services, bravely posted the following at Instagram in July 2021:

'C...' = COVID-19 - 'v' = vaccinations - 'j@b' = jab - 'g3ne' = gene - 'vlrus' = virus (John appears to be attempting to circumvent the Instagram censors here)
"I am a funeral director running his own funeral home... 

LAST YEAR THE DEATH RATE WAS TOTALLY NORMAL, in fact many of my colleagues turned their fridges off before Christmas because there was no one to put in them. 

We returned after Christmas and they began v… (vaccinations) locally on January 6th and THE DEATH RATE IMMEDIATELY WENT THROUGH THE ROOF. In fact in fifteen years I’ve never seen a death rate like it. Then as suddenly as it began it ceased. We haven’t seen a C… (COVID-19) death for three months now. 

I had a government sponsored pandemic guy who used to call me every Monday. He would ask me (these) questions. How many deceased have I collected that week? Where they come from? And how many were C...? This was in order to collect C... death numbers. 

I explained I had collected people from care homes who were not C… but had simply passed to old age. He then began steering me saying 'but wasn’t there C... in that care home or hospital?' Deliberately inflating C... numbers, despite me insisting they were not. After some months he finally admitted to me he did not know why he was doing the job as everyone was saying the same thing, there were no C… deaths.

Some months ago I looked after a senior consultant who lost his wife. We got quite close and he told me openly never to take a j@b, (jab) and he told me they are very, very dangerous. 

When it first appeared like everyone else I was very concerned. One of the first deceased I had in my care when the event started was a six-year-old girl who had passed due to cancer. Naturally her family wanted to see her... this was at a time when funeral directors were taking coffins straight to the hospital and sealing them, no washing, no dressing and, frankly, because they could get away with it. How could I tell this family they could not see their little girl? 

So I washed and dressed this little girl and had her embalmed and I then thought 'if I can do this for them I can do this for everyone.' So that’s exactly what I’ve done through this whole C… episode.  I have washed and dressed every C...-labelled deceased personally, this is dozens and dozens and dozens of people, and I did so without a mask because I could not get any. 

I’m 53, I have high blood pressure and I am an asthmatic. This is supposedly the worlds deadliest event - It’s a miracle I’m alive. eh? 🙄 As a funeral director, I have seen a MASSIVE EFFORT MADE TO DELIBERATELY INFLATE C… DEATH NUMBERS. Cancer patients and stroke victims, and even one guy that was run over, all ended up with C… on their death certificates - Why? 

I’ve also spoken to numerous families who were extremely angry and upset that C… was on the d (death) certificate... Many of the alleged positive tests were performed... post-mortem as well, raising obvious concern for their legitimacy. I even heard whispers of local health authorities being paid a premium for every death certificate with C… on it...

I can tell you with confidence, being on the front line, I have spoken to many doctors many nurses, and even a midwife, who all agree with me, as well as other funeral directors, that this has nothing to do with C… and everything to do with you taking an experimental g3ne (gene) therapy j@b.

I predict that this winter the mortality rate will be primarily in recipients of this j@b. It will be blamed on a newly named variant and those who refuse to have it, partly to apportion blame and partly to try and mop up any last people refusing... 

I’ve already seen local health authority tenders for a huge temporary massive mortuaries up and down the country and the contracts run from this winter till 2025. So it seems that, despite these wonder drugs, they still feel the need to pre-install huge mortuaries this winter! This is something I have never seen done before in 15 years as an undertaker. I’m honestly dreading this winter.

I’m telling you because if I save one life it is worth me doing so. I’m not afraid of being honest and telling people my experiences through this. I feel it is very sinister and aimed solely at you being a recipient...

The most chilling thing for me is THE TOTAL REFUSAL TO HAVE AN OPEN DEBATE about the doubts of thousands of professionals, and... THE EVER-INCREASING NUMBERS OF ADVERSE EFFECTS AND DEATHS SHORTLY AFTER A JAB, and there have been many, I myself have taken care of them.

No one in authority or power seems concerned and there is actually an active effort to silence and dismiss them and shut them down - Why? I had one guy in my care who was paralysed only an hour after receiving a j@b. As he was then considered 'vulnerable' he was given the second dose and died two days later. Why is there a total refusal to talk openly about this and why is there increasing pressure, legislation, emotional blackmail and non-stop policing and propaganda for us all to accept j@bs that are not needed and are clearly very dangerous in some cases and are totally unlicensed?

Now there IS a v1rus, (virus) as there is every year, but you have to ask yourself why an undertaker with 15 years experience hasn’t seen a single flu death this year registered as a flu death, not one, the first ever year! 

My advice to you, as a father and a very caring undertaker, is don’t have any of these j@bs.

I certainly never will...

My contact details are in this post, feel free to give me a call and I’ll happily have a chat with any of you about my experience."
The powers-that-be have made an almighty effort to shut down any and all opinion and informed experience that deviates from the 'pandemic-bad-vaccine-good' narrative. 

Those on the inside, like John, and, in particular, within the medical profession, have been censored and 'cancelled' online and threatened to the point of job loss/loss of livelihood in the real world, if they dare to speak out and contradict the official line.

So John deserves a deal of praise and encouragement for his honesty and desire to have us made aware of the actualities. 'Truth is treason in an Empire of lies,' said the uniquely upstanding and decent Republican Congressman, Ron Paul, in his 2008 best-seller, 'The Revolution: A Manifesto.' Well, I'm sure there's many a Matt Hancock, Boris Johnson, Chris Whitty, Patrick Vallance, Neil Ferguson and Big Pharma executive out there who would wish to charge John, and many of us, with that very crime.

Twelve of the fifty or so SAGE committee members can be seen above.

No comments:

Post a Comment